Fiebre olímpica

Ya iniciaron los juegos... y la fiebre olímpica empieza a fluir... yo, ya me conecté!
Video del inicio, con comentarios en francés (el primero en youtube.. prometo subir más y de mejor calidad)

El primer legado de China: LA ESCRITURA...

Welcome to Beijing!


"Welcome to Beijing "
Another morning is coming, and brings in the fresh air
Our friendship will never change, just like the fragrance of green tea
My door is always open for you, and I'm here for you with open arms
You'd know me better when you hugged me, and you will love it here
Be my guest no matter you are from home and abroad
You are here as promised, friends we welcome you
I grow green plant at home to show you all the legends in the past
I want to plant in the soil to make you good memories
Friends and strangers, you are all my guests, and please be at home
No matter how many times we meet, there are still a lot to talk about
Welcome to Beijing, we will show you a brand new place
The charm of Beijing is full of life
Welcome come to Beijing, let's breath together in the sunshine
We want to make new record on this yellow soil
I always keep my doors open, to welcome the world
The old ages is smiling like youth, to welcome that day
We are all friends, please make yourself at home
With all the smiles, I am here waiting for you

Porque unidos hacemos UN MUNDO, UN SUEÑO (ONE WORLD ONE DREAM)


No se olviden de compartir ese sueño... triunfar...



Porque somos Amigos por siempre.


Para que cuando se haya encendido la antorcha, el fuego esté siempre en sus valientes corazones


y que se conviertan estos juegos, en una Reunión del Cielo


porque lo más importante es Creer


porque Tu y Yo hacemos la diferencia... somos uno, somos el mundo

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Shakira - Beyonce

Hablando de Tecnología, Salvadoreñamente

Salarrué - La primeritita comunión Menchedita Copalchines